BALI HEALTH + FITNESS RETREAT
Komune Resort, Spa + Beach Club
8 -13 June 2019
Health + Fitness Retreat Overview
East Side Crew's 5 night fitness retreat offers you the chance to escape your busy lifestyle to relax and focus on recharging your body, mind + soul. We wanted to create a holiday that combined all the elements of a healthy lifestyle - training, yoga, nutrition and relaxation. We have combined this with everything you would want from your tropical holiday, sun, sand, beach and plenty of down-time by the pool. Bliss. Each day will offer you something new and exciting and the best part is you can take it or leave it. After all, it’s your holiday. You're in control.
We will be escaping to the beautiful 4 star Komune Resort + Spa in stunning Bali. Our ESC Fitness Retreat offers world class fitness training in a stunning luxury environment. Our aim is to keep you entertained and active! The hotel is set on the lush and unspoilt east coast of Bali and is blessed with a hypnotising view of the world famous Keramas surf break. With its pristine volcanic beach this resort offers a wonderful experience of zen, health + fitness.
Further details below. Get excited.
Enjoy an incredible escape. Come back feeling fit, strong and incredibly healthy.
There are 4 different pricing options depending on whether you:
want your own room or will be sharing (twin); and
want the resort room (does not have ocean views) or upgraded to a beachfront pool suite (ocean views, own pool, bath and work station).
RESORT ROOM PRICING
An Early Bird Rate of $2,590pp (single room) or $2,200pp (twin share room).
BEACHFRONT POOL SUITE PRICING
An Early Bird Rate of $3,500pp (single room) or $3,100pp (twin share room).
You can secure your place by making a $1000pp deposit. The balance of the payment will be due before the date of the retreat. Please note that the balance payment is subject to significant changes based on the AUD/USD exchange rate at the time.
ALL PAYMENTS CAN BE MADE BY CLICKING ON THE "BOOK BALI RETREAT" YELLOW BUTTON BELOW. PLEASE SEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have a question about the health and fitness retreat or the Komune generally. We are here to help. Simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5 nights accommodation (price includes resort room however there is the option to upgrade to a beachfront pool suite for an additional cost)
Beautiful healthy breakfast, lunch + dinner.
All group activities + training sessions in the fully equipped air-conditioned Komune gym (example timetable below )and yoga studio including boxing and strength
Daily yoga classes
Beginner surf lessons and tips for the more advanced
Mountain bike ride through Ubud (all levels)
One hour massage treatment at the super zen Komune spa
Tropical beach day trip
Group aerial yoga session
Welcome gift pack (merchandise, water bottle + more).
Please note that Flights, Transfers and Travel Insurance are not included. A detailed itinerary will be provided prior to your stay.
Each day will start with a 45 minute gym session followed by a recovery swim.
You will then have the option to complete a 1 hour Yoga Flow or head straight to breakfast. We have prepared a special ESC meal plan for you to enjoy whilst you are away so you can cleanse and re-energise your body.
After this it is up to you. You can chose to be involved with activities we have on offer, or you can take the opportunity to really relax and just enjoy being able to hang out by the pool, nap or go for a surf.
Some of the activities we will have on offer include yoga twice daily, plus different daily activities including surf lessons, mountain hiking, cooking classes and visiting a hidden treasure called white sands beach where we can spend the day swimming and relaxing or being treated to a massage and an ice cold beverage.
*Example timetable below
During the retreat, we are very excited to offer all participants the chance to enjoy an ESC menu inspired by the Fit. Lean. Clean. Challenge.
You have the option to make this retreat as healthy or as indulgent as you like.
For anyone who wants to use this retreat as a chance to lose weight, re-energise and feel leaner, ligther and more toned, you can follow the special Fit. Lean. Clean. Daily Menu.
If you are after a more indulgent holiday, you can chose from the Fit. Lean. Clean. Menu and add a few sneaky cocktails, coffees or desserts. It is your holiday and you can make it exactly the way you would want it to be.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE RETREAT
By signing up to the retreat (via making a deposit) the below terms and conditions and waiver apply. If you cannot agree to the below terms and conditions and the waiver please do not proceed to book into the retreat.
East Side Crew recognizes that fitness, swimming and surfing are activities with a danger of personal injury or death. Participants in these activities MUST be aware of and accept these risks and be responsible for their own actions and involvement. Undertake the activity at your own pace within your skill level.
1. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to attend the retreat activities. Children under 18 may be allowed to attend the retreat provided they are accompanied by a guardian 18+ years old and are approved by management.
2. You must abide by any rules or instructions provided by East Side Crew or their instructors regarding the retreat activities.
3. You must make your own assessment of the risks associated with the activities undertaken at the retreat.
4. Individuals are not permitted to attend or undertake retreat activities when under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
5. East Side Crew management may, in its sole discretion, cancel and refund bookings at any time including in relation to conduct, reputation or financial reasons.
6. Attendees must obtain full and comprehensive travel insurance to attend the wellness retreat including, but not limited to, overseas medical expenses and evacuation, trip cancellation and force majeure events.
7. The customer agrees that he/she may be photographed and/or filmed during his/her stay and/or activities in connection with the retreat, and also agrees that East Side Crew may use such recordings for promotion and/or advertising purposes without any prior consent. The customer agrees that East Side Crew may use personal information for marketing and market research purposes. The customer can terminate this agreement at any time in written form via email to email@example.com. In that case, the personal data and/or footage will not be used for marketing/market research purposes.
8. Payment must be received in full and must be made at least 30 days prior to the retreat commencement. If the retreat commencement date is less than 30 days, full payment is required to secure the booking. Failure to pay within this timeframe results in the deposit being forfeited and the place being resold.
9. Subject to clause 10, a booking at the retreat is confirmed when a non-refundable deposit is made.
10. The guest is responsible to pay for all extra services not included in the selected package in cash, in the local currency or where facilities allow, credit card payments can be accepted.
11. Booking early ensures you a spot in a retreat, many of which sell out far in advance. But if your plans change, no problem; you won’t lose your deposit.
Six months or more before the retreat start date, you may transfer your retreat deposit to different retreat taking place within the next year. There is a $100 deposit transfer fee associated with making this change, but avoids incurring the cancellation fee. You may only transfer your retreat deposit one time. After you transfer a deposit, the deposit becomes non-refundable.
If you cancel more then 90 days before the retreat begins, you may request a partial refund (less the cancellation fee of $300 for international retreats, $200 for domestic).
All retreat payments become non-refundable less than 90 days before the retreat begins.
Or, you may transfer your booking to a friend and have her repay you for your spot (just let us know of the name change on your booking!) 30 days or more before the retreat begins.
12. I am 18 years of age or over and have legal capacity to agree to this waiver.
13. I understand that fitness, swimming, surfing and the use of training equipment is dangerous and that the risks are obvious.
14. I agree that attending the retreat is wholly at my own discretion.
15. I confirm that I do not suffer from any medical condition or know of any other reason that may affect my ability to participate safely in the fitness retreat. I fully appreciate and voluntarily assume the risk of injury and or harm to my health and safety.
16. I understand it is my responsibility to review and comply with all rules and regulations at the retreat.
17. It is my responsibility to keep myself informed of any and all changes to the rules, changes to this waiver, or changes to the retreat, and to abide by all lawful directions given by East Side Crew including all safety notices displayed.
18. I agree not to participate in any retreat activities under the influence of drugs or alcohol and confirm that I am not under the influence.
19. I do not rely on the skill and judgement of East Side Crew in the management and/or supervision of the equipment or retreat activities.
20. To the extent permissible at law, I release and indemnify East Side Crew, it’s management, employees and assistants, and the owner of the premises from any suit, demand, action or claim for compensation for death or personal injury, regardless of how such a claim arises, whether in tort, contract or under statute, in relation to my participation in activities related to the retreat.
21. To the extent permissible at law I release and indemnify East Side Crew, its management, employees and assistants, and the owner of the premises from any suit, demand, action or claim for compensation, in tort or in contract, whether for personal injury, death or damage to property, however arising, whether from negligence or otherwise, in relation to my participation in activities related to the retreat.
22. I have read and understood the terms contained herein, and have been provided with an opportunity to receive clarification on any queries or concerns regarding its contents.